Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Renovations...

Hey everyone,

      If you have been following this blog, you probably have noticed a few things. One: I haven't had a post since January (sorry about that), two: my layout is a bit different, and three: my web address (URL) is different. I apologize if that causes an inconvenience, but it was time for some renovations. Moving on...

     I am making these changes, because I am no longer just writing about my J.A.C.K. series. I am also going to write about any other books that I am working on, as well as, any fun tidbits about writing, tips, or books that I care to share. I'm broadening my horizons. Yes, I know what you are thinking. How will that help with me actually having posts on a consistent basis? More range of writing options to explore, means a higher chance of me blogging. It will also mean that I might have something interesting to say! Nonetheless, I shall do my best to blog more consistently and often.

 Now, before I sign off, a quick update on my writing adventures. In my last post, I talked about how I was just getting ready to start a new novel. Well, I have started it, but I haven't gotten far into writing it. It pains me to think that I have been so busy working and traveling that I have had very limited windows to write. The last of the summer looks busy as well, but I am determined to make time to pound out some pages. Wish me luck. Until next time readers.

-zjh

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! Your blog is not dead!! :D Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete