Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo

Guess what. It has been quite a while since I have posted anything. I hope that I'm not going back to my old ways of posting every few months. Anyway, to the heart of the matter!

November 1st is only 29 days away. So why is that so important? It is the start of NaNoWriMo. That is National Novel Writing Month for all of you who don't understand anagrams. The goal is to write a novel of 50,000 words in just 30 days! Last year was the first that I knew of it and I tried it, but I had just finished up a novel and was so exhausted from writing, that I only got a couple of days in before I stopped. This year however, I am going to give it another shot. Since I am only writing in small bits lately due to travel and a busy work schedule, I am well rested for November.

If you remember in my last post I had that idea for a story, well I believe I am going to use that idea for my NaNoWriMo project. I am going to make one change to it though. Instead of it being from the point of view of the guy who starts acting like his dog, I think I am going to do it in the point of view of his friend instead. Still first person, just a little bit different perspective. I can also use some fun dialog!

Well, that is my plan. I would love to hear your ideas for your own NaNoWriMo novel! Remember, only 29 days left to plan!!!!

Until next time readers!

-zjh

No comments:

Post a Comment