Thursday, October 18, 2012

13 days and counting....

Where did October go to? It feels like only a few days ago that I was thinking that it was strange that it was already the first day of October, and now we are over halfway through the month. There are only 13 days left until we reach the month of November!

I am super excited though. I can't wait to start writing my NaNoWriMo! My plan is sleep 12 of the 13 days left in this month so I can have plenty of rest to make up for the coming month. The one day I won't be sleeping, I will be playing guitar to build up calluses on my fingers so they are ready to pound out words on my keyboard. I will also be practicing my typing skills by doing a one minute typing test blindfolded....hmm...how am I going to know what words to write if I can't see?

OK, so maybe I won't be doing those things. I do have to work so I can't spend 12  out of 13 days sleeping. I am not even sure that I could sleep that much if I tried. I have been playing guitar, but I am not sure that will help me in my NaNoWriMo, and I have already said how fruitless blindfolded typing tests would be. Instead, I am brushing up on my writing, and reading books for inspiration as well has helpful tips.

I think I have decided that as I write this new novel I will post an updated version on my blog as I go along. It may be every few days or maybe once a week, but I will try to get it uploaded. This is something thas is kind of new to me. I have had people read my work, most of the time it is after I am finished. I think only once have I had someone read my novel as I went, but it was only after I finished the first 30 pages, and then I made them wait until I was completely done. (cue mischievous laughter)

Well, that is all for this post! Until next time readers!

-zjh

No comments:

Post a Comment