Saturday, December 8, 2012

NaNo done. New challenge to come.

Well, it's me again. But I am sure you already knew that, since it has been well over a month since I posted anything. So, it could be none other than me! I have very good reason as to why I haven't posted though. Do you remember that NaNoWriMo project? Yeah, the one where I spend hours pounding keys to finish an entire novel in under thirty days. Well, I did it. I am done. On the 29th I breached the 50K mark.
I know that I said I would try to update and let people read as I wrote, but I still haven't thought of a good way to upload it. Plus, I am kind of wanting to at least go through it and edit before the likes of you get a chance to read it. Since completely said novel, I have put it on a shelf. To properly edit, I think it is wisest to take a step back for a bit before diving in with fresh eyes and a clear mind. Over the course of the next month I plan on diving in and getting it in a lot better shape. Once that is completed, I'll find a way to get it out to be read.
You might see a post or two throughout the month with tidbits of revelations.

*tips cap*

Until then readers (and minions!).

-zjh

No comments:

Post a Comment