Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I have been on vacation for almost three weeks and in that span of time I hardly got any writing done. My plan was to get a couple dozen pages finished, but as all things go, settings changed and I had ZERO time to write. I wish I had though, I am falling well behind on my goal of finishing my third novel. My first goal was May 1st, but I soon changed that when I realized I would need more time to edit CALICO'S GOLD. I pushed this novel back by one month. June 1st is the deadline that I set for myself. I have a few friends that are really looking forward to reading this sequel (the real Krista and Allison being the main ones) and, so I really want to finish it sooner than later. If I stay with the goal at hand, I will have to write just under two-thirds of the novel in seven days! That is ONE week! I can get a lot done, but I do think that that might be pushing it. Working non-stop for that amount of time, I think I could do it. Unfortunately for my fans, the handful of you(I can count them....on ONE hand. :D), I will not be able to do that. I do believe, that you will have to wait a bit longer. But, this, I do promise. I will finish this novel very soon(is an eon soon?). I will try to keep you updated with my progress of not only the novel, but also my search for an agent and publisher. Wish me luck! I hope that soon you will be reading a post of how I just finished another fantastical novel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment